Bank of Astana is glad to inform that cashback is calculated to accounts of credit cards holders in the amount 0,8% from amount of delivered payments. Earlier only holders of debit multicurrency cards of the Bank can use this programme. The Bank makes calculations and transfers charged cashback on account of credit card at the end of calendar month after each payment of goods or services.
Information on cashback, charged during one month, can be received:
– in SMS notification of the Bank, if this service is connected;
– on site www.24.bankastana.kz in section “Accounts and cards”.
Cashback is not calculated:
– to participants of payroll programmes, holders of electronic card accounts (virtuon), holders of mile cards [SHA4];
– during payment of services and performance of transactions in Internet banking;
– during cash withdrawal through cash terminals, cash departments of the bank and other points of money issue;
– during transfer of money on accounts of the Bank and accounts of other banks;
– during payment of rates, bet, partnership right in prizes awarding or other stimulation;
– during renewal of electronic cash (“Yandex. Money”, WebMoney, Platezh.ru, QIWI etc.);
– during payment of traveler’s cheque, shares and other securities, precious metals, lottery tickets;
– during payment of telecommunication services;
– during payment of foreign currency;
– during money transfer;
– during payment of the Bank’s services, including commissions, payments and interests, stipulated by agreement on provision and application of the Card.
Bank of Astana pays special attention to improvement of loyalty on the part of customers and introduces new profitable programmes and services. So, for example, holders of multicurrency debit cards of the bank get monthly remuneration in the amount to 14% per annum from amount of average balance per month on the account, and holders of credit cards can use borrowed funds to 3 mln. KZT at profitable rate and free of interest, if debt will be paid during 55 days.
Detailed information on conditions and order of Cashback charge look here.